How to mint a Cyborg Legends NFT
Ok, so after following our project for a while and doing some research, you’ve finally decided: you must have a Cyborg Legends NFT in your portfolio!
Excellent decision, we’d say. Now there’s just one thing left to do: start the minting process.
If you’re relatively new to NFTs and don’t know all the details about how everything works, there’s no need to worry, as we’ve prepared a quick step-by-step guide on how to mint a Cyborg Legends NFTs in just a few minutes.
Let’s begin, shall we?
- Head over to the Store section on our website
- Connect your Metamask wallet, by clicking on the blue CONNECT button in the top-right corner and follow the on-screen instructions
- After connecting the wallet, pick one Mystery Box, available in our Founder’s Sale.
There are three variants you can choose from:
- Starter Box (20 MATIC / $43 at the time of writing)
- Advanced Box (125 MATIC / $267 at the time of writing)
- VIP Box (4000 MATIC / $8,548 at the time of writing)
By checking out the Mint Rates for each type of box, you can see the probability of receiving either a Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 or Tier 5 NFT character for each of them.
4. Done with choosing the box? Hit the Mint Now button and let the fun begin!
5. The Metamask window will open. Check if you have enough funds for the Mystery Box you want to buy and click “Confirm”.
…and that’s it! Your brand new Cyborg Legends NFT was minted and is now part of your portfolio!
Things are slightly different if you want to mint a Cyborg Legends NFT on your smartphone, but not at all complicated, as it also takes just a few minutes.
These are the steps you need to follow:
2. Open the MetaMask app and then open the menu from top corner of your screen
3. Click on Browser
4. Enter https://www.cyborglegends.io/store/ in the URL address bar
5. Once you entered our website, click CONNECT
6. Click MINT NOW for the box that you want to MINT
…and you have successfully minted a brand new Cyborg Legends NFT, directly from your smartphone. How cool is that?